Products & Services
For a multinational telecom
equipment manufacturer, we installed, customized, and maintain systems
For a large distributor of prescription
and proprietary drugs and sundries, we developed, applied, and supported
a state-of-the-art WMS resulting in:
- Manage, track, and direct the stocking
and order fulfillment processes in multiple warehouses and work centers.
- Incorporate "cradle to grave"
serialized circuit pack tracking, from manufacture to customer installation
and/or returns disposition.
- Enable kitting features, including parts
explosion, and provide stock allocation for kit building in customer
service priority sequence.
- Establish warranty tracking and product
recall capacity by product engineering release.
- Provide network ordering with stock
hunting features in order fulfillment.
- Support customer reserved stock.
- Eliminate annual physical inventory
through improved cycle count accuracy (very high 90's percentage).
- Report cycle counts.
- Manage consignment warehouses.
- Operate daily delivery, calculating
net requirements, directing the EDI suppliers - what to ship to be
used that day. (Minimize inventory.)
- Direct inbound material to point of
use. (Minimize cycle time.)
- Manage, track, and direct the deployment
of installation tools and test equipment in the U.S., Canada, Australia,
- Shortened order/delivery cycle - 50%
- Inventory reduction - 20% reduction
in dollar value.
- Improved pick rate - 120% more picks/hour.
- Reduced headcount - 35% staff reduction.
- This wholesaler maintained 30,000 SKU's
in 50,000 locations, handling 30,000 transactions daily.